Women in HVACR is a nonprofit dedicated to improving the lives of our members by empowering women to succeed through networking, mentoring, and education. We are the first international organization for Women in Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration industry having been in existence for over 15 years. We currently have over 400 members and 45 paid sponsors plus 20 organizations and media partners. We are actively seeking partnership arrangements with other organizations that have mission statements and/or objectives that are aligned with ours. Together, let’s invite more women into the trades and empower them within HVACR.
Partnering with our association allows us to work together to help achieve our common objectives. We believe that working together we can both achieve our objectives in a faster and more efficient manner thereby allowing each of our associations to prosper and grow at a rate not possible without this partnership. Specific benefits of partnering with Women in HVACR include:
• Inclusion of your association logo on Women in HVACR website and our association logo on your website
• Quarterly best practice sharing, and lessons learned meetings on topics such as mentorship, scholarships, education, membership, etc.
• Opportunity to attend our Annual Conference and Regional Events and we attend yours
• Access to our board of directors
• Regular updates on both associations social sites including but not limited to Facebook & LinkedIn for cross promotional opportunities
• Articles and mentions in our Quarterly Newsletters
• Cross Promotions
• Opportunity for New Members – to help build membership
• More Scholarship Opportunities
• Organization Awareness
Our members are dynamic women like you who are making great strides. Is your association interested in partnering with us? If so contact email@example.com. or contact us directly. The process is simple, we agree on our partnership, share logos, contact information and become members of each other’s associations.